Posted by Matt Yonke on Monday, December 5th, 2011
Every year the Pro-Life Action League brings the light of Christ to the darkness of the abortuary with our "Empty Manger" Christmas caroling day. The video of last year's event shows just how moving this effective pro-life witness can be.
More and more groups around the country have started holding their own Christmas caroling events at abortion clinics, and now it's your turn to get involved in this Advent pro-life ministry.
To help you do just that, the League has put together some critical resources that will make your caroling day a success.
- Caroling Day How-To Guide [PDF]—This step by step guide will help you plan and execute a great pro-life caroling day
- Empty Manger Building Plans [PDF]—Simple, detailed instructions for building an empty manger to symbolize our anticipation of Christ's birth and the emptiness left behind by abortion
- Christmas Caroling Booklet [PDF]—The carols in this 8-page booklet highlight the Christmas message of hope coming in the form of the infant Jesus
With these resources, hosting your own "Empty Manger" caroling day will be a snap.
Be sure to document your day with pictures and video. Send us some good shots afterward and we'll feature them right here at the Pro-Life Hotline!
Babies have been saved from abortion when their mothers heard the songs of Christmas outside the clinic. I invite you to join this powerful pro-life tradition this Advent. You'll be glad you did.
Hope for Women Clinic
- Hope for Women Clinic, Granite City, IL, December 24—E-mail Allison for more details.
Northern Illinois Women's Center
Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust
- Sacramento, CA, December 10
- Birmingham, AL, December 10
- Los Angeles, CA, December 10
- Arcadia, CA, December 19
- Milwaukee, WI, December 23 and 24
- Madison, WI, December 22
- Green Bay, WI, December 23
- Appleton, WI, December 23
- La Crosse, WI, December 22